Supporting and maintaining the technological infrastructure and tools that students and teachers rely on for learning and teaching.
Students and parents can check grades using PowerSchool. Students log in using their student number and computer password.
Parents will need to create an account. A parent account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign-in. You can also manage your personal account preferences.
To create a parent account, enter the following information:
- Name: Your first and last name
- Email: Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent account will be sent to this email
- Desired Username: Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity
- Password: Your password must be at least 6 characters long
- Student Access Information: Information for a minimum of one student, including the student name, Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student
Contact your Building Secretary or Tech Support for Access ID and Access Password information.